1. Making Healthcare Work. Encyclopedia. Diarrhea Basics. Available at http://www.horizon-bcbsnj.com/myhealthyhorizon/webmd/encyclopedia/articles/diarrhea/diarrhea%20basics.asp. Accessed on 27 July 2012.
2. Vandenplas Y, Gnessi L, da Silva RM. Hosted a symposium at the Annual Meeting of the Belgian Society of Paediatrics. A new treatment for diarrhoea. British Medical Journal (BMJ). Presented in March 2012.
3. Tasectan® Paed package insert.
4. Carretero JE, Reguera FD, Àlvarez SL, Montes JL. A comparative analysis of response to ORS (oral rehydration solution) vs. ORS + gelatin tannate in two cohorts
of pediatric patients with acute diarrhea. Rev Esp Enferm Dig 2009;(101):41-48.
5. Durbán RF, López-Argüeta AS, López MJ, et al. Prospective observational study on infants and children with acute diarrhoea treated with gelatin tannate®.
6. Tasectan® Adult package insert